About car rental fees and models
The usage fee for B-free car rental is comprised of additional service charges such as rental car basic charge (car rental charge), car model designation charge, compensation, rental of child seats and studless tires.
If you rent an X-class “Nissan March”.
8 hours (on the day)
Up to 24 hours (on the day)
Additional charge (¥)
1 hour additional
1 additional day
About compensation course
* Non-operation change (NOC) payment exemption
* Exemption from non-operational fees paid in the event of an accident
Standard compensation course
In the unlikely event of an accident, the following amount is covered as a limit.
However, no compensation will be made if it falls under the disclaimer of the insurance policy.
◼️ Interpersonal compensation
When someone else is killed or injured
Unlimited per person (includes 30 million yen in liability insurance)
◼️ Vehicle compensation
When you damage your rental car
Market value per accident (vehicle compensation exemption amount 50,000 yen)
* 100,000 yen for microbuses, regular freight cars, and special tumor vehicles
* Customers must bear the tow fee and car rental vehicle correction fee within the range of the vehicle waiver.
◼️ Objective compensation
When you give a loss to someone else's car or item
Unlimited per accident (objective compensation exemption amount 50,000 yen)
◼️ Personal injury compensation
When you or your passenger are injured
Up to 30 million yen per person
In case of injury (including aftereffects) and death in a passenger car accident, the amount of damage will be covered regardless of the driver's negligence rate. The amount of damage is calculated according to the standards set forth in the insurance policy.
In such cases, insurance / compensation is not applicable.
Damage exceeding the above compensation
When there is no report of an accident to the police
When applicable to the insurance policy disclaimer
(1) Tire damage due to puncture or burst * (2) Loss of wheel cap * (3) Deliberate accident
※ will be compensated if you join the safety compensation course.
When the reason for violating the loan agreement becomes clear
(1) Drunk driving (2) Reckless driving (3) Drug use (4) Unauthorized extension (5) Accidents when riding and escaping (6) Drivers who are not approved by the Company (7) or lending
When there is an administrative failure
(1) Damage to equipment in the car (2) Unlocked theft (3) Escape to parking prohibited places (4) Other nuisances (5) Oil type mistake due to self-fueling (6) Loss of key (7) Inside the car Smoking (including electronic and heated cigarettes), etc.